- ISOMETRIC: Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC™ racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC™ delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Namd: Namd graphite provides unique frame flex and fast frame snapback to increase the amount spin that can be imparted on the ball
- Aero Trench: To achieve faster head speeds for increased spin potential, the new Aero Trench reduces drag by uniquely hiding the grommets located at the top of the racquet frame.
- Aero Fin: Aerodynamic fins that were featured in the VCORE SV have also been upgraded and positioned towards the bottom of the VCORE’s frame. The new Aero Fins are strategically carved out sections that allow for improved maneuverability.
- Liner Tech: By dramatically reducing the string entry angles in select grommets, the outer main strings are elongated to produce a wider sweet spot, providing greater snapback. With added string movement, players can grab the ball to apply extra spin.
- Yonex VCore 100 (300g) Specifications
- Strung Weight: 317g / 11.2oz
- Length: 27in / 69cm
- Head Size: 100 sq. in./ 645 sq. cm.
- Balance: 4 pts head light
- Swingweight: 304
- Stiffness/Flex: 69
- Beam Width: Min: 22mm min Max: 25mm max
- Composition: HM Graphite, Nanometric XT, Namd
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Swing Speed: Moderate-Fast
- String Pattern: Mains = 16 crosses = 19
- How to String: Head = Skip 8 Throat = Skip 8
- String Tension: 45 lbs - 60 lbs